Monday, December 18, 2006

Bed Bugs

Well...I went to bed about an hour ago and got up because of all the orbs in my bedroom! :-P
I have to laugh at myself over this. I'm talking out loud in my room, first a prayer to God to help my son heal (his stomach hurts somethin awful). Then I was speaking to a friend of mine who I believe has passed. I turned over to go to sleep when I stared at wall to see a framed illuminated orb. It was strange to see, a perfect sphere with four corners around it. This lasted about a second and more pronounced than I am used to.
I turned my attention upward and said, 'It's okay, but I need to get ready to go to sleep, perhaps tomorrow during the day?'
A flash of gold appeared. like a beautiful star. Then a huge white bubble like orb manifested as I peered at it for a couple of seconds. Of course, I remained calm, but some adrenalin released in me. I'm only human right?
My first thought was, 'this is new'. I see this experience as a step forward, to condition myself for what is to come. Many more sparks occurred before this in the room, some gold, some white.
It's one thing to see this in your peripheral vision, but yet another to lock onto it with your naked eyes.

No comments: