Monday, December 18, 2006

Flying!

This morning, I wanted to venture out of body before it was time to wake. My astral eyes opened and I saw a window before me, filled with beautiful white clouds passing quickly.
This vision was like an invitation for me, like a bait to the fish. I accepted the invitation and repeated to myself 'I want to fly in the clouds.' I felt and saw my mind-split, and slowly moved out
towards this grand window. As I flew/floated through it, my vision was dimmed and unfocused. I asked for clarity and to be able to see ahead of me. The place I was at was beautiful, I was flying
freely through the lit sky. A feeling of bliss came over me, I was free and happy. I recalled how I wished that everyone was able to experience this, how sad that only a few can do this. There is no fear, only love and joy.
I did notice that I was not alone, there were others there. I do remember seeing large black eyes. This made me uncomfortable
and I decided to return back, I thought of my body and I felt the return happen.

No comments: