Thursday, November 30, 2006

An OBE and Dreams

I took a nap finally this morning, in hopes to get away and go on
a joy ride in the astral. I have a clock radio that was set and going
off every 10 minutes. This is a great way for me to induce them. I felt myself sliding out to one side but not really getting anywhere.
I finally then lifted upward, my vision was blackened. I asked my spirit guide 'Diane' to assist me. I was immediately swept away. Within seconds my non-existent sight returned and I was in the sun filled clouds looking down, this place was beautiful I thought!
I was guided to a place in the clouds, we quickly were standing or
placed in front of a building surrounded by wonderful calm colors. I
noticed large tile everywhere, on the ground and on the doors and some
walls. It was a pale metallic pink background with purple lotus flowers
in the center. It felt as if it were an ancient design. I walked into
the hall of the large castle like building. I turned around and a young
lady was walking around the corner. I went to ask her, 'where do I go?'
See pointed down the corridor to a door. She said 'go to where they are
serving shrimp.' I think I gave her an awkward expression and thought
'well okay' and walked through the door. This place was drab and old and
very very familiar, I was there before, many times. I walked down the
stairs and peeked in. There were people sitting and all eating
watermelon. I didn't see any 'shrimp' so I left. I walked an uphill
pathway towards a door at the top, it was a bit difficult getting there.
It was then I knew someone was behind me, holding me back. I tried my
best to pass through the door but failed. I then fell into lucid
dreaming and regular dreams.
I'll list them just to log them, they were in great detail and I hope
they never come true.
_____________
This dream was a walk through... narrative dream. I was given times and
common nouns. I was at a renowned hospital. There was a great tragedy
there, many died, and I was told a serial
killer works there. The police do not know who this killer is and know
that he will strike again soon. His name starts with an F and he is
centering his next hit through the hospital meals (salads to be
exact). Yes, I know, very strange indeed!
_____________
This one was brief and bothersome. I was lodged inside an aircrafts
engine. I watched it take off and saw the ground become farther and
farther away. I tried to hold on as tightly as I could, I thought
I would fall out of the damn thing. It was noisy in there and I worried
that something was terribly wrong. The metal near the entrance of the
engine began to heat up and almost rot away, as if acid were
placed there, deteriorating it. The metal fell off causing us to slowly
descend back down. The place we ended up was either near a railroad or a
street. People on the ground saw the end event take place.
______________
Hopefully these were just my usual strange dreams and they stay that way.

1 comment:

Leshya said...

Let me know your comments and questions and I will be happy to try and answer them the best I can. Sorry for the delay on this post...