Monday, December 18, 2006

Recovery!

My son got up when I headed back for the bedroom last night, it was late, about 12AM. He wasn't well. Horrible stomach cramps with Diarrhea, poor guy (he's 9). I worried whether or not to take him to the ER. His pain was intense and I feared it may be serious. He finally settles down in my bed and ended up sleeping with me.
A couple of hours after we feel asleep, I started to AP. An illumination appeared at my third eye point, I 'encouraged' it to increase. I then slowly slid out of my body to the left and near or on my son. I prayed and imagined light and love around him so that he would heal. I repeatd affirmations of love and healing and imagined light swirling around his/my astral body.
The next morning, he awoke feeling as good as new. I told him I was praying for him and told him what I said. He said, 'Oh yeah, I remember that in my dream.'

1 comment:

Keelah said...

GET OUT!!! REALLY?