Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Astral Hands

I laid resting on the bed this morning and wanted to aim towards an obe. I felt the dizziness and lightness coming. I focused on floating and raising out. I started to 'see' through my eyelids with my astral eyes. I attempted to raise my astral arms up in hopes of my guide lifting me up and out. While doing this, I saw my arms and hands, but only saw their energy signatures. They were light pure light, and I moved them around and followed their movement. It was incredibly cool to experience this, something new every time. I called for my guide but I didn't think she was coming...maybe she was busy ..hehehe A saw a vision before me, a skyline full of clouds with a lake, except I was looking down into it. It was a view that was breath-taking and left me in awe, I wanted to go there! I mentally forced myself there as if I needed it like air. I swarmed through this place incredibly happy and free. I wasn't alone, I felt there were more like me there, but I didn't see anyone. I felt no sense of fear. I asked to see my soul mate. I was told from a friend a few weeks ago that if you want to meet your soul mate, ask for them in the astral. So I did. Nothing happened and I thought perhaps they were not in the astral like I was. So I decided to go to the next thing, how about some astral sex? hehehe I'll leave it at that :-)

No comments: