Sunday, June 25, 2006

Spinning Vortex

As I took a nap at mid day, I repeated affirmations for an AP. Sure enough, I got just that. As I helped along my mind-split, I was aware in my inner vortex that rotated clock-wise. Was this new or something I just became aware of?
I then imagine a large rose over my 7th chakra, opening to its fullest to my ears and then white golden light illuminating from it. I used this as an exit technique.
After a short time, I did exit through the top but not in a way I expected. My body was like a tunnel and I looked up through my head as if I was smaller then my physical body, like being born.
As I was slowly passing through the crown of my head, I heard and felt a vacuum funnel full of what seemed to be water-based inside. It was loud and powerful, as I dove into it. I asked my spirit guide to take me where I needed to go next. My vision was blurred and I asked for clarity and light. I saw I was over a city very high in the sky, like an airplane. I had no idea where I was, but I was sure happy to be there!
I wanted to go somewhere else and I 'pulled' myself through was seemed to be space, but not the one in this realm. I used my treadmill technique and imagined everything around me was the moving past me as I stayed still. It is an intense suggestion on my part that may of thrown me back into myself, I then went into lucid dreaming. I may of spent too much time in the astral, as we only get so long to be there. I'll try these techniques again soon.

No comments: