Saturday, June 03, 2006

Horseman Pentacle

It was 9:00am and I focused on an OBE. I looked up between my brows with eyes closed and said my affirmations to encourage an astral projection.
I started to 'roll out' to my left. I had this sense that I was going to fall out of my bed, but I reminded myself that it was okay, it wouldn't hurt. I slowly moved out of my body and rolled onto the floor facing up. I asked Diane (my spirit guide) to take me somewhere.
I saw this beautiful and very interesting geometric shape before me. Its pink and white spiral shape was there waiting for me and I was asked to move through it. The experience was new to me. I moved slowly through it, like flowing through flower petals in an empty void. I usually move so quickly I don't get to enjoy the journey getting there.
Next was another set of spiral geometric shapes. These were colorful as well, the colors were pastel and feminine. I was told I was going to a negative realm, and to be ready. I wasn't sure what this meant, but I stayed positive.
I was now standing in a forest like setting, as I could only see in front of me. It seemed as if it was a garden for the dead. A ancient graveyard that was surrounded by beautiful trees and flowers and a pond just to the right of a particular grave site I was looking at. There was a small wispy tree that had a stone tomb laying in front of it. It reminded me of a tomb from a knight. It had a picture of a horseman on it.
I concentrated on the name. It said Krycnyak or Krychyk. I knew I wasn't going to remember this name correctly since it was unusual. I was told to go 'read' his book. I was told to remember the 'Horseman Pentacle'. I have no clue what this means, but it will be something I will be investigating online. I kept having to stare a few time at the gravestone since I was forgeting the name. There was a symbol there too under his name, it was an image that was circled, I believe it was suppose to be the actual horseman pentacle. I was waiting for something else to happen, but nothing did. I returned back and I knew I couldn't handle anything else since I was consiously trying to remember all the details so I could write them down.

No comments: