Sunday, January 16, 2011

Trying Channeling!

For a while now, I've been wanting to try channeling. I understand that it is vital I use caution and protection in the event negative energies want to attach to me.
As I laid in the bed resting, I began to envoke my vibration in order to separate from mind and body... to astral project. I didn't want to go someplace, I wanted to communicate while I was in this trance or astral realm of mine. My energy floated to the ceiling. I was sitting in a meditation indian style position with index fingers touching my thumb. I remember I stopped at the ceiling hoping I wouldn't seep through the roof. It also occured to me that this felt so real, I wondered if it was my body actually floating up instead.
I communicated through my mind, asking to speak with a higher being. I asked to speak to those who were not from this planet, an alien to be exact. Crazy I know, but why not? I picked up a radio station! This is reoccurs numerous times. I heardthe short converstion between the radio jockey and a caller calling in about something. I asked my question again, to speak to a higher being and pictured outer space and an alien being in my mind. I got some woman ranting in anger anout something. It was annoying and I told her to shut up. I know, not nice, but I was in a hurry. I then got a high pitched nonhuman voice. It wasn't speaking English. Strangely, I felt another spirit entity ttying to help me. It asked the alien being to tell me his name. I didn't see either of these being, just felt and heard them. The alien being told me his name, it was something I knew I couldnt remember as it not simple in any way, but it did start with an M and had many syllables in it, like Memachatylem. It possessed probably some sounds English doesn't have. I didn't like the vibes I was getting from it, and I knew it didn't want to help me or communicate with me. My mind ended the communication and OBE's and I floated back down to my bed. I suppose it was my minds way of 'knowing' it was a bad connection and ended it before any 'damage' was done. I'm still gonna try again soon.

1 comment:

tommydelicious said...

Lisa,

A solid way of being "protected" during this process is to call in the Light of the Holy Spirit to fill you, surround you, and protect you, and only allow what is for the highest good of all concerned. I always call in the Light when I travel (even physical car travel!). "For the highest good" will filter out any negativity that may want to attach.

Peace.