Sunday, January 16, 2011

Purple Heavens

I have been lazy in the past, forgeting to post to this site. After several OBE's and after finishing school, I decided to get back on the wagon and continue to post again. I figured no one was reading these, but I decided to turn my experiences into a screenplay. Why not, they're fun and would look great on the big screen right?
A few weeks ago, my mind decided to leave my body. It wasn't up to me I felt. The need to leave was string and it was decided. I move out and up effortlessly. The feeling of bliss swept through me. I did not see anything around me, it was dark but no fear was present, I just waited patiently. I then entered a realm or dimension to possessed a purple galaxy. It was the calmest of all purples and within it emitted beautiful stars. It isn't just the vision I had. This dimension on the other side also offers other senses our human minds do not experience. This place offers us a connection to it, as if it were alive and breathing, that we are apart of its conciousness. Its bliss and beauty were one and I knew that our conciousness lives foever, it has no beginning or no end. I moved to another dimension. I saw and felt a wall I needed to pass through. I vibration was calm almost passing through a fan. I saw the same vision of a purple galaxy ut it was slightly different, the stars were in other positions, as if I entered a different location or posibly another time.

No comments: