Friday, October 13, 2006

Sacral Vibration and Vision

As I was relaxed with my eyes closed laying down, I viewed this time as part of my meditation and listened to the soft humming within my mind. Moments later, the back of my eyes lids seemed to be expanding as well as getting brighter. A golden glow started to illuminate to my right. I focused my eyes on this glow and repeated the thoughts, 'grow, increase by 10 fold'. Immediately it followed my command through inner strength and suggestion and was 10x was it first was. The buzzing was intense but calming as I knew it was all me. The viewing area behind my eyelids expanded. In there was a vast arena or inner space that I could see, but it contained no pictures or objects. Something was starting to come through, a blurry vision. I asked the divine and my spirit guide to show me what this was before me. A geometric design appeared very clear, I felt as if I could touch it and I wanted to touch it. The designs looked similair to the Kundalini-Awakening-Systems home page which is triangular, but these were wheels of squares, there different levels of them that were spinning. I remember thinking that this was incredibly cool and I wasn't even asleep. My bottom/ sacral area began to vibrate, like I was being 'plugged' in. My sexual desires kicked in quickly and I bounced them back so that I could transform this sexual energy to my visions that I was having, it worked.
The 3-layered geometric design was spinning fast and beyond the design was a golden map of sorts. It seemed to be a place or location of something. I couldn't see it in detail as the geo designs were mostly in the way. I then heard a womans voice start to narrate what I was seeing. The buzzing in my head was loud so her words were muffled. I remember her saying 'And this is the Sacral...', I told her I could not understand her, and I began to slip out of body slowly through the beautifully spinning geometric design. It didn't hurt, it was like passing through a gentle electro wave of static, very mild. I saw the map more clearly but it didn't make sense to me. What was it and why was I being shown this? I noticed my Sacral area was vibrating more intensely. The vision was gone, what was left was a vibrating body. If I didn't know better, I would of thought it was an earthquake! :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey nice blog Leysha! Lots of excellent information. Thank you for bringing it! - chrism

Unknown said...

Hey nice blog Leysha! Lots of excellent information. Thank you for bringing it! - chrism