Friday, April 07, 2006

A test ride

I focused hard this morning, saying affirmations and also incorporating body energy. I focused on the base of my spine and visualized on that area. A belt of energy grabbed a hold of this area and I continued deeper into meditation. Many things kept distracting me, an itchy nose, birds chirping, and background noise to Dora the Explorer. So I made a final attempt to relax my muscles, and finally my mind started to do its 'thing'. I tried to envision what a mind-split would actually look like once it got started. I saw two hands criss-crossing/clasping itself. In other words, when the mind-split begins, energies warp past each other and then split apart. I then saw an image of two people. We can never occupy the same space of each other, as our bodies limit us to that. But this mind-split shows me that both my physical and spiritual body can merge into the same space and with that split apart. This is what I was shown, and to me makes sense. Perhaps you will be shown another picture to understand your experience.
It was time, the split was in its prime, like a running engine in a car that's been warmed up. I looked to my right with my physical eyes and the frequency increased 3 fold. I started to listen to mental chatter, I heard a voice I didn't care to hear. I tried to push my astral body up as it was time to travel. I thought of Diane (guide) and said a loud,' Okay!' as if I was ready for her assistance two minutes ago. I was yanked very hard and fast and carried backwards. All I could do was laugh as I passed through many barriers. I told Diane while I was still chuckling and admiring her technique, 'i gotta love ya'. My vision was blurred and I asked for clarity.
I came through one ceiling or wall with many tiles on it. It was white and a thought can to me asking if I could pass through. The tile started to fall at random locations and I slowly passed through that. I was pulled back into my body, and I heard Diane very clearly through my right side of my mind. She was frustrated with her attempt, she said with a sigh, 'A door closed that I want you to see'. I tried to tell her telepathically that I wanted to try again. As I let out air from my lungs with my mouth closed, I closed my throat area and gasped,' hold on!'. This was the only way I could think of to talk to her other than my mind. I didn't know if she was still around to help, so I hurried to get another mind-split going. I felt apprehension from someone, as if they thought I couldn't start this thing up again for myself. Well, I did. It was like starting an old car back up. I thought if everything I could and done in the past. I relaxed my muscles, looked to the right with my eyes, focused on my third eye, focused on the frequency getting stronger, and even remembered the hands clasping. The mind-split was barely turned on, it was a struggle to keep it stayed turned on. It kept loosing its force. I gasped 'wait! I'm coming', as silly as that sounds, I wanted to make sure she didn't go anywhere. In an instant, it felt as if I were jabbed or poked in the abdomen that forced adrenalin to burst within me. This is the feeling you get when you feel a thousand 'butterflies' in your belly. I 'sobered' up or napped out of it fast. I opened my eyes and thought 'damn'. I said sorry to Diane, but I was unsure if maybe Diane ended my challenge knowing I would fail or maybe I was exhausting precious energy for nothing.

No comments: