Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Place of Light and Love

I can't believe how long its been since my last blog entry. I only log them as they come. I've been on a dry spell that's for sure!
I took a nap this afternoon, I need to do more of that these days. As I laid down, I made sure that I set my alarm clock so I won't oversleep. As the alarm went off, I pressed snooze and snooze runs about every 9 mins or so. This gave me some fire to start an OBE.
I started to feel light and electrical in a way. I repeated, for some reason, "light and love" and then I said "I am out of body." I could feel myself raising a bit from myself and the next thing I know, I am spinning in a dance in this beautiful Greek-like cathedral, with great white detailed pillars bordering the edges. There were no walls, as this was an open building. The gardens and life outside were breathtaking, the sky was bright,but it wasn't too bright to look at. I remember saying to myself that this place was too beautifully perfect, if these people knew where they were going, they would be in line for death in a heart beat.
I decided that I wanted to go see my true love, but that thought only made me come crashing to the ground and melting within it. The OBE was over right away after that. I hope I'll go visit this place soon, via OBE of course.

No comments: