Thursday, April 26, 2007

Night Journey

I usually don't obe during the night, but when I do, I take
advantage of it. I felt the need to separate, the body filling up with
energy and the buzzing vibration filling my head. I felt as if someone
had pressed their thumb in my forehead (3rd eye area), maybe it was
the 'press and go' button. I moved out right after that sensation,
floating toward my front door. I looked outside and saw the stars so
clearly and defined, the haze of this realm was stripped away and I
saw more than what was there in the physical.
I went, what appeared to be different dimensions/realms, leaping
into pools of water and clouds, taking me through other realms and
walking through what looked like a field of clouds. I remember
thinking about how those who have passed were so luckily to be
surrounded by this beauty and awe, and if I were dead, I would be too
busy seeing all the wonders and not concerned about what I am missing
on Earth. I knew there was too much too see and/or experience in the
after life. I saw a lotus flower made of light and energy, and my
instinct took me right through it, like diving in a pool.
The whole time I was traveling, I felt and remotely saw someone with
me, as if they were there to watch or guide me.

No comments: